Updated: Sep 23, 2019
Arts Council of the Conejo Valley presents MAY SHOW in the Galleria at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts from May 3 - June 3, 2019. Reception and awards ceremony on Saturday, May 25 from 3-5pm.
• Oil & Acrylic
• Drawing, Graphics, Printmaking
• Mixed Media & Assemblage
• Adult artists, must be at least 18 years of age.
• Original art only - no giclees or reproductions.
• 2 Entries per artist
• Artwork must be framed and wired for hanging. No saw tooth hangers.
• Artwork must be correctly framed and clean.
• Artwork must remain until end of show.
• Maximum size: 3’ x 5’
• No freestanding or 3-D pieces or sculputures.
• Artwork requires Artist’s name and title of work posted on back.
• Participating artists are asked to contribute to refreshments for the reception.
If you are interested in submitting art for this show, please fill out the entry form below and turn it in (with your piece) to the ACCV during take in on Tuesday, April 30 from 4-6pm at the Hillcrest Center for the Arts.
Liability & Conditions: The artists will release the Hillcrest Center for the Arts, The City of Thousand Oaks, the Arts Council of Conejo Valley and the Conejo Recreation & Parks District and their officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all responsibility for loss liability charges and expenses and costs of whatsoever character which may arise by reason of participation in any program.